ADVANCED FEMALES' WEAR PATTERN MAKING
If you always wanted to make perfectly fitting women’s clothes, then this course is for you.
Learn pattern-making for beginners through to advanced skills.
Our course training has been tested by thousands across the country.
This covers a detailed introduction of all the areas of pattern construction in a unique way.
• You will get patented tools to achieve high-quality training in pattern making.
• You will learn how to make personal patterns and styles and understand the shape of the female body.
• You will study a large variety of designs and styles i.e. blouses, dresses, skirts, trousers, jackets & coats, and lingerie, that are specially selected for training and analyzed to help you master the art of pattern making.
• The lessons are clear and simple to understand.
Course Learning Outcomes
This course is comprised of the following modules:
Intro to Pattern Making…Skirt Block (101)
Using blocks in your pack you will learn to create;
• Pencil skirts
• Paneled skirt
• Section skirt
• Align skirt
• Flared skirt
• Gathered skirt
INTRO TO PATTERN DRAFTING– BODICE BLOCK (102)
• Underarm Dart
• Waist Dart
• Neck Dart
• Centre Front Dart
• French Dart
• Shoulder Dart
• And other Dart placement locations
INTRO TO PATTERN DRAFTING – DRESS BLOCK (103)
PRINCIPLES OF ADDED FULNESS
LEARNING HOW TO APPLY FULLNESS TO DIFFERENT PORTIONS OF THE GARMENT
INTRO TO PATTERN DRAFTING –SLEEVE BLOCK (104)
INTRO TO PATTERN MAKING- MORE COMPLEX STYLES (BODICE BLOCK 201)
• Balloon skirts
• Pleated skirts
• Combination Skirts
• Gore Skirt
• Flounce Skirt
• Godget Skirt
• Wrap Skirt
INTRO TO PATTERN DRAFTING –BODICE BLOCK (202)
INTRO TO PATTERN DRAFTING –DRESS BLOCK (203)
• Contouring Cowl Neck Dress
• Halter Neckline Dress
• Built Up Neckline Dress
• Tailored Jackets and Lapels
• Roll Collar
• Shirt Dress
• Raglan Bomber Jacket
Advanced Pattern Drafting –Sleeve Block (204)
PROJECT –Student Collection (205)
Mode of Study:
OSC Pattern-making course runs for 6 months (4months in-class, 2 months internship). Course runs (3 times a week) combining both online and in-class training.
All our courses include:
• Live online lessons with the same tutors
• The same course content and learning outcomes
• Lesson recordings, for review
• Access to course content
• Forums for support
• Certificate upon completion
Duration: Six (6) Months
Time: 08:00AM – 2:00PM
Days of the week: Monday to Wednesday
Level: Beginners to advanced
Location: Adebola House, (Inside Sterling Bank) 38 Opebi Rd, Opebi, Ikeja
Bank: Sterling Bank
Account name: OSC College of Fashion
Adebola House, 38, Opebi Road (Inside Sterling Bank, Ikeja, Lagos)