GARMENT PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT COURSE
This Garment Production Management Course will give you deep insights into the operation of a garment production factory. The training will help you set up your own small fashion business or consider fashion manufacturing roles in the big garment production factory.
Essentially, this Garment Production Management course prepares students for eventual ownership, employee contract, and/ or management of a global fashion manufacturing company.
Students will get familiar with various garment production tools and machinery, key factors in the garment manufacturing process including price and quality, colour, fabric, fabric testing, and construction types.
Course Learning Outcomes
By the end of this course you will have learned the following:
• The various garment manufacturing technologies.
• Industrial sewing, fabric cutting, garment parts, and finishing processes.
• Production, merchandising, quality control, and analysis
• Your target market
• Production management
• Production process flow
• The functionality of each production department
• Cutting and laying plan
• Line balancing
• Production planning
• Production costing
• Raw material sourcing
• Inventory management
• Quality control
• Shipping and Terminologies
• Correct staffing
• Developed a working knowledge of small to medium volume fashion manufacturing.
• Learned about pricing architecture and strategies
• Learned about contemporary issues relating to Fashion Manufacturing, such as overseas production and ethical manufacture
• Become familiar with a broad range of industry-relevant factory terminology
• Understood the significance of Fashion forecasting in relation to manufacturing processes
• Planned your own capsule collection
Mode of Study:
OSC Production Management course runs combining both online and in-class training and factory placement
All our courses include:
• Live online lessons with the same tutors
• The same course content and learning outcomes
• Lesson recordings, for review
• Access to course content
• Forums for support
• Certificate upon completion
Duration: Three (3) Months
Time: 08:00AM – 2:00PM
Days of the week: Monday to Wednesday
Location: Adebola House, (Inside Sterling Bank) 38 Opebi Rd, Opebi, Ikeja
Bank: Sterling Bank
Account name: OSC College of Fashion
Adebola House, 38, Opebi Road (Inside Sterling Bank, Ikeja, Lagos)